Friday, April 18, 2014

Where you can find me...

I promised myself I would be more active on social media. I also promised myself I would dedicate time to writing. We'll see how all this pans out with real life.

I have made some amazing friends through social media and would like to use it to help promote those friends and the wonderful work they do. Yes many of them are authors but I have also made connections with bloggers and photographers as well. So bear with me as I get myself in to a schedule and routine. I would like to spotlight like posts a couple times a week featuring different individuals.

TODAY, I'll share my social media links as well as my book links that I already posted.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
(Still learning this one!)

Hope to see you around and get to chat with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment