Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Born to be a Dragon by Eisley Jacobs GoodReads Review!!

Yes I am a 30 something year old mother that still reads Middle Grade books. And not just because I have middle grade kids. ;)
This book had me from the captivating quote found on the very first page. Pick up the book or visit the author's website to find it. As soon as you read it you'll know which line hooked me.
The depth of these characters and the plot were amazing.
Eisley Jacobs kept me up late (seeing as I didn't begin reading it until my kids were in bed, the first time.) wanting to know what was going on between Meia the foster child and Deglan the dragon.
The book did not disappoint or keep you waiting to find out one item for too long. She revealed secrets as they should come out, not to fast but not to long either.
If your looking for a fun adventure to read with your children or for you kids to read this is it.
This is my first review and I am having a hard time not giving anything away, I don't want to ruin any surprises!! Thanks Eisley for such a great book. So excited for November. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment